This venerable old building from 1723 was the main building at the trade station, and guesthouse from 1798. The trade ceased in 1914, and then the building was used as a farmhouse. After exterior renovation in the 1990s and full interior renovation in 2013, the building was brought back to 1800s grandeur with wallpapers and color scheme of that time. The kitchen is however modern and well equipped, with up to 14 dining seats. Two bathrooms with toilet and an additional toilet are also in accordance with current standards. The house has four double and three single bedrooms, and in the two largest rooms there are space for an extra guest. The house has thus capacity for 11 + 2 overnight guests. The living room has TV with Norwegian and German channels and blue-ray player. Wireless internet access is available. See also the picture gallery for presentation of the building and the rooms. For booking, look at the top of this page.